Q. Sir, I have seen your hundreds of research articles on net but all are in English. Why don't you write in Hindi for farmers?

Q. Sir, I have seen your hundreds of research articles on net but all are in English. Why don't you write in Hindi for farmers?


I have written over 2000 Hindi articles on Indian medicinal and aromatic crops and still writing.
Here is list of my some Hindi articles. My Hindi articles are available on-line also. For Indian farmers I have written three books. Please name the crop I will direct you to list of articles. 

For your queries on Indian Medicinal and Aromatic crops you can write to Pankaj Oudhia at pankajoudhia@gmail.com  Please write "Consultation" as subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Literature on Medicinal Plants from Pankaj Oudhia’s Medicinal Plant Database -220

बहुत कमजोरी के कारण सिर ऊँचा नही कर पाना

World Literature on Medicinal Plants from Pankaj Oudhia’s Medicinal Plant Database -78